How To Get Quick Approval For Google AdSense
Finally, you have decided to apply for Google AdSense to make money from your site or blog. Every blogger has a dream how they can approve AdSense for their blog. But wait, it is not easy. Google AdSense follows very strict rules when it comes to a new application. So first I will thank everyone who is reading this post. Here I will share my experience with Google AdSense.
I know as you are a new blogger, you have many questions such as:
Is my blog eligible/qualify for applying Google AdSense?
What are the requirements for AdSense?
How to apply for Google AdSense?
Why my AdSense application rejected?
If rejected what should I do?
WHY GOOGLE ADSENSE IS SO POPULAR AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AND HOW ADSENSE WORKS?
The best way to make money from your blog is by displaying advertisements. There are several ad networks available online such as Google AdSense, Infolinks, Chitika, Taboola etc.. So you have to choose one ad network for displaying the advertisement to make money. As my personal experience, you should go for Google AdSense. Because AdSense is a legitimate advertisement program by Google. For this, you have to apply for AdSense. Once approved you can put the ad codes in the theme file and start writing content. When visitors click on the ads you can earn money. But you have to keep in mind that you should not click on your own ads if you do then AdSense will take action because it is a violation of AdSense policies.
AdSense is a contextual ad network that means it your webpage contains a topic for web hosting then readers can see ads related to the web hosting only. We can say that Google AdSense will display the ads according to the webpage content.
Google AdSense uses cookie and tracks the user search history and then display the targeted ads that actually a reader needs. So that Google AdSense is beneficial to get more clicks and high payouts than other ad networks.
Google AdSense is very easy to use. Once your application has approved by AdSense you can get ad codes. Then you have to put the codes in the website files to display the advertisements on your blog.
Google AdSense is a top rated and most recognized ad network available. AdSense doesn’t approve all type of blogs. AdSense rejects the blog which needs improvement.
First, I had approved my website WebEmailExtractor.Com using my Google account. Then I applied for this website WeBringIdeas.Com using the same Google account. That means to manage Google AdSense, you need not to create different accounts for different sites or blogs. You can manage AdSense with one account for all websites.
Google AdSense has lots of publishers and advertisers. And it has also support forum. There you can find lots of discussions or tutorial which will help you to increase your AdSense revenue.
Google AdSense is very transparent in terms of payment. AdSense payment cycle is monthly basis. The minimum payout balance is $100. Google AdSense issue a payment between the 21st and the 26th of the month. To get paid you have to provide tax information, confirm your name and address, choose your form of payment (EFT, Western Union Quick Cash, checks, wire transfer), verify your identity such as your name, address, date of birth.
HOW MUCH DOES GOOGLE ADSENSE PAY?
How much Google AdSense pay is a very common question among bloggers (especially beginners). When a reader clicks on your AdSense ad, Google will pay a certain amount of money. It depends on the numbers of ad clicks. The huge amount of AdSense clicks will depend on the following factors.
- Volume of traffic: If you get a large volume of traffic to your website, then obviously you have a greater chance to get more clicks on your AdSense ads.
- Type of traffic: It is very similar to the volume of traffic. If you get targeted visitors who are looking to solve a problem or to buy something, then you have a great chance to get clicks on a related AdSense Ad than other visitors who are just visiting your website to read the latest posts or news.
- Type of Website: If your website has in-depth articles then you can get more clicks than a website which has funny videos. Because visitors will visit the site just to watch these funny videos and they leave the site after watching since they are not looking to solve a problem or buy something. But the visitors visit in-depth articles site to solve their problems and they will click the ads after reading an article that helps them understand a concept and make the decision to solve a problem.
- Ad placements: The ads location/position plays an important rule to get more clicks. The ads which are placed within the webpage content will get more page views and a higher CTR(click through rate) than the ads are placed in the sidebar of a website. So you should follow the guidelines for ad placement(https://support.google.com/AdSense/answer/1282097?hl=en).
Here is a simple calculation for 1000 views. If your website will get an average of 3 pages per visit and each with two ad units and an impression CPM of $1 then you can earn $6 per 1000 visits. The revenue performance depends on CTR (Click Through Rate) that means the majority of AdSense bids are per click.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE APPLYING ADSENSE:
1. Write Fresh & high-quality contents:
The most important thing you should do before applying for a Google AdSense account is to write fresh and unique high-quality content. Don’t copy contents from any websites. Google is very strict when it comes to duplicate contents. Google always loves those websites which has high-quality contents that people are enjoying it. Keep in mind that the AdSense application will be reviewed by humans so you have to impress with your fresh and unique high-quality contents to get approval for displaying ads on your website. There is no certain number of articles for AdSense approval. My recommendation is that you should write at least 20-30 articles with the word length of 500+.
A high-quality content consists of these things:
Content should be fresh, unique, useful and informative and at least word length of 500+.
Use proper headings like h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6. Use h1 for headings, h2 for sub-headings and h3 for sub-subheadings. Also use bullet lists, bold, underline and italics which helps your article to look professional.
- Make paragraphs instead of long sentences.
- Put images in the content which will help you effectively convey your article.
- Use proper image ALT tags so that Google understands what the image is all about.
- Content should be free from grammar and spelling mistakes.
2. Improve Website/Blog speed and design
Professional blog design matters a lot when applying for AdSense. It should not be just like a messy photo gallery website. A professional, as well as a fast-loading website, is always appreciated by Google. As you know most of the mobile users visits the website and if the website will take much time for loading the pages then they leave the site and go to other websites to find their solutions. So it will boost the bounce rate. To build a good impression on your site visitors, you have to build a website that loads quickly especially on mobile devices. You can test your website speed using a google’s free tool PageSpeed Insights. By visiting the PageSpeed Insights tool you can get all the suggestions that will need to fix to improve the site load times.
When you build your website just look at the following factors:
- Website should look like professional and simple.
- Site’s structure has to be user-friendly.
- Don’t add unnecessary items in website’s sidebar and footer.
- It should be search engine friendly.
- The most important thing is fast loading.
- If you have a WordPress site then I recommend to use a premium theme.
- If you use Blogspot then use a professional looking blogger template.
3. Niche Of Your Site / Content:
Google AdSense follows very strict guidelines when it comes to the content type. If you use any of the following niches then it is better to remove the contents from your blog.
- Adult/pornography contents
- Hacking and cracking tricks contents
- Pirated Contents
- Phishing contents
- Illegal Drugs & Pharmacy contents
- Gambling/betting contents
- Any other illegal contents
- Google AdSense doesn’t support all languages. So make sure that your site or blog has any of the lists of these languages as a primary language.
If your site has any contents based on the above niches mentioned, then don’t apply for AdSense. First, you have to remove the contents and request content removal from Google’s index using Google webmaster tool. Then apply for Google AdSense.
4. Create important pages:
An about us page describes you and your blog information to the users. Google understands your goal of creating the site from about us page.
Your contact us page tells that there is a specific person operates the site and users can contact him/her.
Disclaimer page helps Google understand legal notice covering some of the key legal issues that arise out of the operation of your website.
5. Google Analytics & Webmaster tool Integration
Before applying for Google AdSense, use Google analytics code in your website header. So that Google can track your site’s traffic, traffic sources etc. This helps Google to decide whether your site traffic is sufficient or not for AdSense. If your website gets traffic from Organic Search, Direct, and Social sources then your website is eligible to get AdSense approval.
Go to Goole webmaster search console and verify your website. By using the search console, you can analyze and control your website performance on Google SERP. Submit your XML sitemap in search console to get indexed as soon as possible.
6. Organic Traffic
If your website comes in Google SERP(Search Engine Result Page), it means that your web pages are indexed by Google and ranking for some keywords. This is a positive sign for Google AdSense while approving your application for AdSense.
Google can see your traffic details if your website using Google Analytics tool. Make sure that your website is getting at least 50 organic visitors daily. For that write keyword rich articles and create social bookmarking backlinks for the web pages to get indexed on SERPs as soon as possible.
Build quality backlinks for your website by guest posting, forum discussion, directory submission etc.. Target high search keywords and low competitive keywords to rank easily in Google SERP. A blog or website with organic traffic is always eligible to get Google AdSense approval.
7. Use Top Level & aged domain
If you use BlogSpot for your blog and the site address is just like yourblog.blogspot.com then there is a great chance to get approved quickly.
Google also gives high priority for TLDs (Top-Level Domain) such as .com or .org. or .net etc. But don’t worry if you are using country-specific domains such as .in or .co.in etc.
Although Google AdSense doesn’t have a strict rule for this, my recommendation is that to buy a domain with .com extension which is related to your blog niche.
An important thing is domain age. Some Asian countries such as India and Pakistan AdSense has placed domain age restriction. So, You need to age your domain name for at least 6 months to get AdSense approval. But sometimes this rule doesn’t apply. If you are sure that your website is gaining popularity in a short period, then you can also apply for AdSense.
8. Provide 100% correct information when applying for AdSense
If your website meets all the requirements mentioned above, you can apply for an AdSense. But just make sure to check the following important points:
- Provide correct date of birth and age (18+)
- Fill correct information such as account details and payee name
- Don’t create multiple Google accounts
- If your website has banned, then don’t apply again
Just follow the above guidelines given in this post. If you have any query, please feel free to drop a comment below.
If you find the information in the post is valuable and informative, then please share with your friends, and colleagues on social media. Thank you for reading this post.