How Not To Get Banned From WhatsApp
There is a rumor that WhatsApp is planning to ban WhatsApp account those are running on third party WhatsApp version or WhatsApp modded version. Whatsapp doesn’t need any introduction as almost every smartphone users are using WhatsApp to communicate with their loves ones. WhatsApp is biggest social messaging platforms in the world and it is widely use in the every part of the world. There are over 200 million WhatsApp users in India and the number is growing. As a continues process, WhatsApp is keep on updating its self and provides feature to the WhatsApp users.
Biggest the problem / hurdle faced by the WhatsApp is fake news. The fake news problem is not only with the WhatsApp, but Facebook and social platform are facing the same problem. If you are the WhatsApp user, then you had also noticed some fake news on WhatsApp at least for once. To fight with these situations, WhatsApp had introduced the feature of forward tag to the attachment you forward and restrict the number of share at once.
Over internet, there are many WhatsApp modded version are available like WhatsApp plus, YoWhatsapp Gbwhatsapp etc. These modded app provided tons of features that original WhatsApp are failing to provide. Here are some list of Gbwhatsapp latest version features
Features of WhatsApp Plus Apk Latest Version 2019
- Added Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- Added New Fonts
- Added New Launcher Icons
- Added Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- Added Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- Added Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- Increased Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- Fixed Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- Fixed Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- Fixed Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Due to these features, people are installing these modded version of WhatsApp rather than original WhatsApp. Now, if you are among those who are using have been using modded versions of WhatsApp such as WhatsApp Plus and GBWhatsApp, the there is a chance that you WhatsApp might get temporary banned. So, to avoid getting whatsapp number ban. There are two solutions.
Tricks How not to get banned from WhatsApp
Method 1: Use original whatsapp
If you not want your whatsapp account to get ban, then the simplest thing you can do is switch back to original WhatsApp . If you had planned to switch back to original WhatsApp then you must take backup of WhatsApp chat so that you don’t lose any data.
How to take backup of whatsapp chats in android/ iPhone.
- Tap More options > Chats > Back up chats.
- Open file manager app in your phone and search for the folder “Gb WhatsApp”
- Hold the folder, you will see some menus. Rename the folder to WhatsApp and then uninstall Gb WhatsApp
- Open Google Play Store and download the WhatsApp app on your phone
- Verify your contact number by opening the app.
- On the Backup found screen, tap Restore and then Next.
- WhatsApp app will be load with all your existing chats.
Method 2 – Use whatsapp anti ban version to save whatsapp account.
The alternate method for not getting ban is you can download WhatsApp Plus anti ban version. Download and install WhatsApp plus anti ban version which will protect you WhatsApp account from getting ban.
Note – We are sharing the information however we don’t take the responsibility if you WhatsApp account get ban.
Hope you like the tutorial on How not to get banned from WhatsApp. If you had any problem then feel free to use comment section. We will help you to fix your problem.