7 Trends Of Digital Marketing You Should Know In 2019
Digital Marketing refers to promoting the business online like on search engine (Google is a search engine platform that’s a very big platform on that run a campaign via paid advertising.
With help of SEO, It is Search engine algorithms which affect on organic search results and websites , optimisation of website content for the best possible search engine ranking.
Digital Marketing Means promoting a business on Search , Social media , Video AD that’s helps you to promote a products/services indirectly with a success story , Email marketing and Mobile marketing.
Here we discuss about some trends of digital marketing and if you’re reading this guide, then you are ready to take your company’s marketing to the high level.
So here are some trends and innovations of digital marketing 2019 which helps you to understand the techniques of promoting the business online:
1. VOICE SEARCH IS GOING TO RISE
Voice search is a technique that allows users to perform a search on the internet by asking any question on a mobile phone, smart device or a computer rather than using the conventional methodology of composing the question into a search box. A query is answered by a search engine.
The advances technology made in recent years in the fields of natural language processing, automatic, machine learning language and deep learning processes has enabled remote helpers to become most popular, intelligent and useful for users.
Almost one-third of the 4 billion searches are done using by voice search on Google every day now, with personal assistant devices leading the way.
By 2020, 50% of all searches across the internet will be voice search based.
When you ask to Siri, Echo & Alexa any question, it will give you just a few results. More often than not it will only give you one result. If your website is one of them, then CTR can potentially be much higher. However, it needs to be there in the first page.
So, if you want to visibility your site in searches in 2019, you need to be leveraging Voice Searches :
- Make sure your website is mobile friendly because most of the people search on smartphones.
- Your site needs to loading very fast, if it doesn’t load fast, your site is not ranking well with Voice Searches.
- When people are typing any questions, they are typically typing in longer-term phrases; so, your answer quality must be small and meaningful.
Nowadays Human beings are mostly active and collect the knowledge before applying it and part of Marketing is interacting with other humans, having a voice and being heard. This is why social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn are so popular.
In any case, always captivating in internet-based life isn’t the end-all response to ending up nearer to your clients you can introduce a chatbot on your site to collaborate with site guests on their terms.
Now, these bots are very helpful to visitors on websites, it does anything ranging from answering FAQ’s to scheduling appointments, to make proposals. But nowadays most of the small businesses are coming online, the best use of a chatbot for them is this: Simply use the Chatbot to visitors and ask them How can I help you?
Despite the fact that numerous sites have been putting forth live talk emotionally supportive networks with live delegates on the opposite end for quite a long time, the framework has still not been powerful as individuals still experience long hold up times.
Benefits of chatbots
A chatbot is cheap than a customer support person because it doesn’t have staffed and team and it can answer the question of visitors’ simultaneously because then visitors feel its a great company who give me my answer perfectly and on time.
3. VIDEO MARKETING
With the help of these platforms like Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Facebook Live, video marketing is very huge online trend that will continue to grow day by day.
Conventional substance that individuals needed to watch on their TV in the past is presently accessible through their smartphones at the bit of their fingertips.
According to CISCO, 82% of the internet traffic through video marketing, so must be create an interesting video which shows product/services indirectly but videos must be motivational.
As consumers spend more time on their smartphones for watching videos, advertisers are expected to spend $22 billion on mobile video in 2019, up from $2 billion in 2015.
4. ACCELERATED MOBILE PAGES (AMP) & PROGRESSIVE WEB PAGES (PWA)
Web search tools drive a gigantic measure of traffic, particularly on Google. Also, about 60% of hunt traffic on Google originates from Smartphones. As a site’s heap time expands, its bounce rate builds which could adversely prompt a lower Google ranking.
This requirement for speed prompted the AMP venture started by Google. AMP pages load in under 0.5 seconds making a lower bob rate for your page.
Even however Google has not recorded AMP as a positioning component, the lower skip rate because of utilizing AMP is a positive sign. Right now, there are in excess of 4 billion AMP pages on the web.
Progressive Web Apps (PWA) defines a middle ground between your normal website and a native app.
More so, PWA offers the benefits of a mobile site and a native app without their downfalls. Benefits of PWA on your website include:
- Faster Loading Time.
- Better experience of website for visitor.
- no need for user to download.
- Eliminates application development cost.
- Users can create a shortcut in their smartphones.
5. SOCIAL MESSAGING APPS
Social media platforms are the huge audience collecting platform, it’s not just for sending emoji, text to your friend.
Consider these points:
- 1.2 Billion people active on social platforms nowadays.
- A huge audience of potential customer.
- 3.5 million businesses using Facebook for marketing purposes.
- Whatsapp has 1.4 Billion active users.
- 55 Billion messages are sent on WhatsApp every day.
- nowadays most of the people love to do shoping online that is a great opportunity for business to sell a product online anywhere, that’s a biggest chance for all clothing industry to sell their product online and grow their business on a next level.
Active users based on monthly in 2019
These measurements demonstrate the developing fame of social informing applications for business purposes. Since individuals are investing a greater amount of their energy informing one another, it bodes well to advertise your organization’s administrations where your potential clients are hanging out.
Social informing applications can be helpful in sending messages to clients legitimately, as they permit personalization (another pattern) and increase the value of the clients’ understanding. This contrasts from the errand person chatbots we talked about before.
6. INFLUENCER MARKETING
Influencer marketing is a type of word-of-mouth marketing that focuses on using key leaders to drive brand’s message and generate leads/sales to the larger market… Rather than marketing directly to a huge amount of audience/consumers, you rather pay influencers to get out the word for you.
Using influencers is a very powerful marketing tool that works to attract customers for taking actions towards your services/products. Influencers can be anybody from big names and Instagram or YouTube stars to understood bloggers and writers who help spread the news about your business or item through their social channels.
7. USER GENERATED CONTENT
There are 2 Benefits that user-generated content has over most of the other marketing channels available to a business:
- It persuades prospects: With client created content, your present clients are promoting your items for you. It resembles an informal battle. Your clients have nothing to pick up, however a feeling of having a place. As per Bazaarvoice, client produced content affects the purchasing choice of 84% of twenty to thirty-year-olds and 70% of children of post-war America.
- It’s free: You don’t spend any money on this type of marketing. And it’s more powerful than most of the marketing channels you use for aware the brand on anywhere. In fact, its biggest appeal is that it’s free and its our power of mind what type of content you write for attracting the audience.
Check my latest blog, where I guide to my dear friends how we write a content for B2B website step by step CONTENT CLUSTER.