Down mattress topper is famous because it can give you a comfortable feeling and luxurious look at the same time to your bed set. This kind of down mattress will match in any weather since it will give you warmth when winter comes and also coolness when summer reach up. Also, the texture is soft, firm but also flexible. This is just a perfect way to make you get nicer sleep every night. Though then, you have to know the best way to wash and care the down mattress topper.
- Read the label before you do anything to the mattress topper. Check whether there are some warnings you shouldn’t do.
- Usually, the mattress topper should be dry-cleaned. This is the best way to clean them without worrying about the quality decreasing. Go to your favorite dry-cleaner.
- Do you want to use washing machine to clean the topper? Usually, some manufacturer advice the owner to wash with washing machine. But you have to own a special home washer that can wash such large item like this topper.
Also, we have some tips in cleaning this topper. All you need is laundry soap, clothes line and clother pins. Here are the steps :
- Place the topper to the washing machine. Then, pour the laundry soap. Set the temperature of the water to cold. Then, set the wash cycle to gentle, so you can switch the machine on.
- After that, you can start to rinse and spin the mattress topper. DO it like twice so there wikl be no more bubbles and soap, then let it almost dry from the water.
- Then, you can move the topper to the dryer. Set it to dry mode and switch on the machine. Repeat the process until the topper is dry completely.
- Last, you can place the topper back to the mattress.