Having leather furniture to your room will make your room look more modern and luxurious. This kind of material is used to many thing for human needs, one of them is furniture. After time goes by, soil, dust and dirt may decrease the luxury of the furniture. It will also make the leather furniture like leather office chair lose its attractive side. Then, how is it actually to take care the this chair?
- First, it is better to make sure that the chair is cleaned regularly, at least every 2 months. If the chair is most used for children, we suggest to clean it once a month.
- If you want to clean it by yourself, use soft brush to sweep the dirt. You can also y=use wet cleaner to get the stains off.
- It is also important to use the right cleaner and conditioner. Choose any product that has 4.5 pH scale. Spray it to a cloth then wipe it gently.
- Do not and avoid using soap and water in cleaning this materials. This will just ruin the material and leave crack that later will make you regret.
- If there is accident, the stain accident, treat it quickly, soon after the dirt falls. This will prevent a scar left to your leather office chair.
- If you have problem with mold, rub it with alcohol and water first. Use damp cloth in cleaning the mold. After the mold is soiled, you can remove with cleaner.
- Also, if your chair get inked, use cotton swab with alcohol to clean it. Gently rub the inked area. Then let it dry.
- If you dont have alcohol, you can use cream of tar-tar mixed with lemon juice. This will be helpful for blood stains. Even, you can also use nail polish remover.