Instead of using bed, we sometimes use sofa bed to relax our body. Do you have leather sleeper sofa at home? You will love to make it as your nest after a tiring day, or you just use it to watch movies on your date activities. The sleeper sofa is comfortable enough, though there are some problem like the mattress are saging or the frame is way to reach a comfortable level. Then, what will you do to make your leather sleeper sofa more comfortable? Below, we have some advice so you can build our nest.
- First, you will need half inch plywood, mattress topper or mattress cover, bedding and pillows.
- If the problem in your sleeper sofa is in the frame and the mattress, then you have to rebuild the sofa. In doing this, you have to measure the whole dimension of the frame, then cut the half plywood based on the measurement. After that, you can place it under the mattress. It function to support and reduce the sag of the mattress.
- After the frame is done, do you think the mattress is worn out? Then, you can pull out the mattress. Then, you can change the mattress with foam mattress topper or you can use down cover also.
- Then, you can place a set of bedding to the mattress. Make sure that you get the exact measurement, so the bedding will fit to the mattress. This will make you have a better sleep or nap. This later can be your additional bed if you have sudden guests.
- Last, you can add some pillows. This will be very helpful it the sofa is converted into bed. The pillow then can be used to support your activities such as sit up or supporting your back when you read or watch movies.