One of items that people have in their house is memory foam mattress king size. You know, it usually used in the main room, for mother and dad, husband and wife. But when it comes in how we can move this bulky mattress, there comes the problem. How can we move this by ourself?
The most important thing is this kind of mattress should not be folded or bent. This will damage the mattress ad we are sure you dont want that. So if you are prepared to relocate your mattress, here are what you need and how to do it.
- First, you will need mattress box or bag and packing tape.
- If you start the moving in the lying flat position. This is the easiest and best way to move the mattress. This also will prevent damage to the mattress. Admit it, you only want to move it, not harm it. So keep it in safe way.
- Then, with the mattress box or bag, you can put it in the box. This bag or box you can buy in price ranges about 9 into 35 dollar for each. Place them inside and seal it up.
- If you want more secure, you can use packing tape. You it will be more safe.
- After that, you can transport the mattress outside.
- Then you can ask mover to transport the mattress to place you want. Dont ever think you can move your mattress with placing them on the top of the car. It will be very dangerous.
Voila! Now you have been moving your memory foam mattress king size safely and nice!