Many people think why do they need heat lamp in the bathroom. Some wonder about its function when they find the bathroom heat lamp when they are in hotels or buying new house. Actually, heat lamp is known for years. Based on its name, the lamp is used to give heat in a room. But why a bathroom? There is a logical answer.
People think that the bathroom heat lamp will be very useful when winter comes. You know, the weather will be very cold and chilly. Seems like taking shower will worse the scene. So, if you install heat lamp, this will be useful. Can we build one to our own?
– First, you have to remove the fixture and bulb. Then turn off all the breaker supplying power.
– Then, take off the junction box cover. Then seperate the wires and remove them.
– Next, open the junction box of the new heat lamp. Then, use the screwdriver to do it. Slide the wire then lovk them. Take, look and secure the ground wire or the bare copper wire. Place it under the ground screw in the junction box.
– Connect the white wore to the white wire in junction box. Then, secure them with wrapping the nut and wire the tape.
– Check the thermocouple. The blue wire must be connected to black feed wire and red one to black fixture wire. Then, replace the cover.
– Next, you can start to install the heat lamp to the ceiling.
– After it is installed, you will deal with the switch pole. Then, you can place the electrical timer with the guidance in the manual.
So, your bathroom heat lamp is ready to use. This will help also to remove the moisture from your body and the other thing in the bathroom after taking shower. Also, you will not worry if the bathroom will feel too soggy.