Bamboo belongs to wood, which is why it is so strong. Bamboo poles are easily obtainable because the trees grow fast and speed up the harvest. If you are on the lookout for a perfect material for garden fences, a gazebo, and other structures, you can use bamboo. They come in various lengths. You should pick out the right length for building a structure. Bamboo has numerous varieties. They are scattered in different regions all over the world. There are black bamboo, weavers bamboo, moso bamboo, etc.
Some of them are invasive. If you want to grow this plant in the backyard, you would want a non-invasive variety because it is not going to spread quickly. If you need bamboo poles to make a table, a chair, or another furniture item, then it does not matter if it’s invasive or non-invasive. Is it easy to obtain? Yes, especially if you live in Asia because the plant thrives in this continent. Consider first the right variety. Make a list of their differences to figure out which varieties the stand out of the others.
Besides the aforementioned species, there are also Guadua bamboo and split bamboo. Why is this plant recommended for both building and decorating? That’s simply because bamboo is eco-friendly as it grows very fast. When it comes to strength and durability, it is reliable. This plant is known for its great sustainability. Even if you put your bamboo furniture pieces outdoors and leave them bare, it takes years to really break them down. Bamboo is comparable to teak and other premium-quality woods despite its low cost.
Another reason why it’s good to use bamboo is because the trees can hold soil tightly. Their rhizomes are important to prevent erosion. You know what, after a harvest, the root system of the tree remains intact. It differs from the majority of trees that will die when their stems are cut down. Bamboo poles are not only easy to obtain, but also easy to maintain.
Learn about the characteristics of the bamboo you will use because each one has special characteristics. Any type will change color as it ages and it is absolute. Its outer enamel coat is naturally going to be smoother and smoother over time. To maintain it, you just need to prepare for a bucket of soapy water. For advanced care, oil, varnish, and wax can be added.
Can we forget about wood house for a while and turn our sight to bamboo house or furnitures? Nowadays, the number of wood decreases much. Human take much woods to their own goodness and need. Though, actually we have other resources except wood and other materials. Yes, bamboo is a thing that now many people begin to concern. So, if there is bamboo poles for sale, what are you waiting for?
The main benefit in using bamboo in building is that it is natural and renewable resource. Also, it rapidly grow. But, still, there are many other benefits you have to know.
– Easy to cut. In dealing with bamboo poles for sale, you don’t have to purchase any high technology tools. It can be cut, repair and maintain with a simple and common tools and equipment. So, it will be easy too to DIY bamboo as the materials.
– Less pollution. Any part of bamboo can be used. As the poles will be used as materials, the waste can be used as the fertilizer to the earth. Also, they can be used as charcoal. So, where can we now buy them?
– Save time. As bamboo is a light material, it can be handled and stored easily. You can bring them easily that affects in saving more time.
– No painting required. The color of bamboo is already beautiful. They are smooth and have interesting color. Also, the color and texture are clean. This will save your budget for painting, polishing or scraping. Easy and cheap!
– Useful. Beside used as structural material, bamboo also can be used as may other things. Bamboo can function as flooring, water pipes, furniture and wall panel. Furthermore, bamboo can also be combined with the other materials, like if you want to use it for foundations.